top of page
US Flag


If you are a US citizen in the UK, you’ll still need to file your US tax returns, and possibly make a payment to the US government. We can help optimize your options and make the tax return process as easy as possible. 


You may be surprised about how much you can save when you deal with your international taxes in the right way. 


If you are a UK citizen in the USA, we can make your tax returns hassle free. 


Be in touch with us at EDA professional services for a free consultation.


Or check out some of the details of some of our services here.

bottom of page