top of page
Urban Skyline


If you are looking for help on EU taxation and you are a UK citizen, US citizen or from the EU, we can help you. We specialize in international tax issues, making them easier and more efficient for our clients. 


Be in touch with us at EDA professional services for a free consultation.


Or check out some of the details of some of our services here.

bottom of page