EDA Professional Services is a Glasgow based accountancy firm. We help prepare your accounts and self-assessment tax returns. In addition, we can assist you with any tax planning advice you may require. We can assist you no matter where you live in the UK, we have clients in the North of Scotland all the way to London.
We also assist US Citizens and Green Card holders who are based in the UK (and other countries) with their US Tax return preparation and provide them with general US tax advice.
An American citizen (or Green Card holder) who is living outside the USA may still be required to file US Federal Tax Returns because the US taxes based on citizenship.
We can also assist non-residents and non-domiciled individuals with UK tax issues that they may have. Issues such as reporting the sale of their UK property when living outside the UK. If you are living outside the UK and you are about to sell your home (that's in the UK) you need to report this to HMRC.
Whether it is setting up your own company, Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains Tax planning, or US tax advice, we can provide the following services:
- Self-assessment tax returns for the UK
- International tax planning for US & UK Citizens
- HMRC tax enquiries
- Tax compliance
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Partnership tax returns and accounts preparation
- Self-Employment tax returns
- General Tax Planning
- Company accounts
- US Federal and State Tax Return preparation & planning
- Non-Resident Capital Gains tax computations and preparation
- Accounting services including self-employed and corporate tax returns.
If you require a specific quote, or have any general enquiries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You can follow EDA Professional Services on Social Media: